Nothing new. Still she has refused to drink water.
room temp. 21~25 centigrade
hard feces 41g, diameter ~7mm
cecum feces N/A (she ate all)
no loose feces
- fresh grass(Gramineae)
- very watery critical care 15ml
- gave few leaves of sunny lettuce
- had eaten all lettuce
- could see a small urine spot
- a stalk of celery
- critical care 12ml
- three raspberries
- added pellet 14g
- there was big urine spot (almost one third of the litter box)
- she was eating hay.
- she did not eat celery.
- she had eaten 2g pellet.
- her total passing pellets was 34g from yesterday morning
- there were two urine spots on the sheet.
- critical care 10ml
- syringed orange juice with royal jelly 5ml
- gave a small plate with 20ml range juice including royal jelly
gave the medicine
- She had consumed 20ml orange juice.
- She had eaten few pellets.
- She had passed few pellets.
- She had eaten 6g of pellet.
- Her passing pellets were small and black.
- After Uki, she started eating cecum feces, and passed bigger pellets.
- ate hay
She had not drunk water. I gave up wating her to drink water, so that I gave her
- one third of broccoli stem
- a few raspberries
- passing good shape pellets.
- small urine spot
- eating pellet
- eating hay
- passing pellets
- She had finished 14g pellet.
- I put 15g of pellet, and she came to eat it.
- She had urinated at her litter box.
- I changed her hay, and she started eating it.
- gave medicine
- syringed 6ml (orange juice with royal jelly, 3ml + water 3ml)
- gave a plate with orange juice with royal jelly (OJ 10ml + water 10ml)
- syringed water 5ml
- I weighed her passing pellets. It wa 41g.